Position Title: Sales Representative
Department: Platform Services
Reports to: Head of Platform Services
Date: August 2019
The SPARK Loan Origination software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution is looking to accelerate recently gained momentum and customer growth by adding a Sales and Consulting Representative to the expanding SPARK team.
The Financial Technology sector is competitive and fast moving. We’re seeking candidates that embrace the sector’s challenges and aren’t afraid to think creatively about how to engage customers and partners in the pursuit of SPARK solution sales.
The SPARK SaaS solution is revolutionizing small business lending. If you feel confident in engaging, and educating, financial institution decision makers on how SPARK technology can drive operational benefits then this is a perfect job for you. Working alongside SPARK management, the customer success team, and platform development, the Sales and Consulting Representative will strategize, plan, and pursue financial institution prospects throughout the US. Pursuit will involve a series of strategies focused on building a robust pipeline of prospective customers and closing new customer contracts.
- Pursuing prospects via a variety of strategic approaches
- Engaging and educating prospects on SPARK’s operational value via discussion and demonstration
- Generating sales of the SPARK Loan Origination platform
- Customer Support
- Collaborating with SPARK Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Technical Teams to ensure a high-quality onboarding experience
- 3-5 years of software sales in either a direct or technical sales role
- Proven track record of building new business
- SaaS or other technical software sales experience, B2B preferred
- Collaborative team builder
- Bachelor’s degree (OR RELEVANT EXPERIENCE) in technology or finance
- Small business or commercial lending experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven skill of learning and articulating technology solution concepts
- Proficient in the use of desktop productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft products; CRM tools; video conferencing)
Work alone and with others both onsite and in remote settings. Significant telephone/video conference work. Significant Customer/Public contact. Must be willing to travel frequently at least 50% of the time.
Be familiar with and have a willingness to work with computer technology. Have an understanding of computer hardware, the abilities and limitations of computer software packages and how work to within those limits. Intermediate to intermediate-advanced level proficiency and experience with the Internet, using the intranet for efficient prospecting research, updating and recording information in computerized data bases for managing client relationships, and use of virtual meeting software. The following software: Microsoft Office, Word, SharePoint and Excel.
Who We Are – Community Reinvestment Fund, USA (CRF) is a community development leader committed to bringing economic equity to communities across the country, in order to generate greater investment in the communities that need it most.
What We Do – Since 1988, CRF has helped reinvent the flow of capital, eliminate barriers to economic mobility and build community wealth. CRF forges a link between capital sources, local small business ecosystems and small business owners.
How We Help – Together with its partners – including community leaders, nonprofit lenders, financial institutions, foundations and more – CRF is creating new strategies and technologies that build stronger local economies, create jobs and support economic mobility.
CRF is headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. For further information, please visit www.crfusa.com.
Interested candidates should please submit a resume and cover letter to Human Resources at email@example.com. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national orientation, gender identify, disability or veteran status.